Thursday, November 14, 2013

Carpet Alarm Clock

I was surfing Pinterest today for post ideas and came across a carpet alarm clock -- that is, an alarm clock embedded into a smart carpet, which you have to stand up on to turn off the alarm's beeping.

Seems effective. I mean, there's nothing stopping you from crawling back into bed once the alarm is off, but I guess at that point you're up and awake.

But why stop there?!?! I'm now waiting to see an alarm clock that forces you to go through a mini-workout, squats, crunches, lunges, push ups, and jumping jacks. I imagine it would be more of a gag gift than anything, but you never know what kind of fitness resolution could start with this kind of product.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha i support this idea ... kind of like a mouse trap-esque set of obstacles to traverse through before you can turn off the alarm. Highly effective, if done more than once.

    ReplyDelete