Thursday, February 16, 2012

Products I love: Yogurt Edition

I’m a yogurt-eating fiend. For the last few months, my preference has leaned more toward Greek yogurts, because they have more protein and less sugar than regular yogurt, and I’ve tried a variety of brands.

The last time I went grocery shopping at my local grocer Johnnie’s Fresh Market one of my favorite brands, Chobani, was on sale. Score.

Imagine my surprise when Johnnie’s stocked not only my usual favorites of Pomegranate, Honey, and Vanilla – but also Blood Orange. Turns out, Chobani has launched several new flavors: Apple Cinnamon, Blood Orange, and Passion Fruit, as well as two new kid-friendly varieties: Orange Vanilla, and Vanilla Chocolate Chunk.

I tried the Blood Orange flavor this morning, and I cannot describe to you how delightful it was. To those unfamiliar with the Blood Orange, image that familiar citrus taste, but with a hint of raspberry. Kudos to Chobani for branching out to more exotic flavors! I highly recommend the new flavor and look forward to trying more of the new line.

Fellow Foodies, have you tried the new flavors? Would you suggest any flavors for Chobani to add to their growing varieties?

No comments:

Post a Comment