- 2 oz. spaghetti
- 1 large diced heirloom tomato (seeds removed)
- 2 TBS fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 oz mozzarella, part skim (finely diced)
- 1/2 cup cannelloni beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- fresh parsley (to taste)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Toss cooked spaghetti with tomato, sliced basil, garlic, olive oil, and mozzarella. The goal is to get the mozzarella to soften just a bit.
- Finish dish with cannelloni beans, drizzled with white balsamic vinegar and spring of fresh parsley (or more basil, if you prefer).
Per Serving: 440 calories, 70 g carbs, 11 g fat, 23 g protein, 14 g fiber, 11 WW pts