- 2 oz dry pasta
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced into thin strips (or color of your preference)
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz creamy goat cheese (I'm using Vermont Creamery)
- salt/pepper/garlic powder -- to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Spray a pan with non-stick spray, and saute pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes until tender. The tomatoes should break down. Season with salt/pepper/garlic.
- Add pasta to pan with sauteed vegetables. Add goat cheese and mix to fully incorporate.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Per Serving: 333 Calories, 60 g carbs, 6 g fat, 15 g protein, 9 g fiber; 9 WW Pts