The good news is, I found a substitution which will allow me to get that crispy buffalo kick I love.
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch salt substitute
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, water, salt, and dash of hot sauce into a small bowl.
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Dip pieces into batter until coated evenly, then place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until batter has hardened.
- Once cauliflower has completed baking, brush pieces with your favorite hot sauce and continue to bake for a few more minutes, until cauliflower is crispy.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!
Each Serving: 104 calories, 23 g carbs, 1 g fat, 4 g protein, 4 g fiber, 3 WW Pts