Friday, January 4, 2013

Products I Love: Laughing Cow Wedges

I try to have a few "meals" a day. I eat breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, [sometimes] an afternoon snack, and then dinner.

My snacking goes in phases. There are weeks on end, where I am completely satisfied with a Greek yogurt, or a granola bar. Lately, I look forward to my new favorite snack: A light Swiss Laughing Cow cheese wedge, with exactly 6 Ritz crackers.

Calories: 131
Carbs: 13g
Fat: 7g
Protein: 3g

I know it's not the healthiest option in the world, but it's not awful either, and it hits the spot. I'd also be willing to try the Laughing Cow wedge on other "cracker" options like rice cakes or whole wheat toast. Either way, they get my stamp of approval! My only complaint is that there's only 8 in a package, and around me, they cost $3.99 -- which I think is quite expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment