Now that it's the end of March, those who have impeccable taste in TV know that season three of Game of Thrones is starting on March 31 on HBO. Here's a drinking game to celebrate! (Compliments of mydot.com)
- Someone calls Jon Snow a bastard. Two drinks if he calls himself a bastard.
- Daenerys talks about one of her beloved dragons.
- Daenerys reminds someone she is the Mother of Dragons, a khaleesi, a Targaryen, or something else powerful and grand. One drink per title.
- Something sexually depraved happens. This varies by interpretation, of course, but we’re thinking scenes with incest, brothels, sex slaves, etc.
- You hear “A Lannister always pays his debts.”
- Someone remarks on the coming of winter.
- A character says something ominous about the coming night or impending darkness.
- A vicious fight breaks out. Two drinks per severed head.
- Arya vows to kills someone. Three drinks if she actually does it.
- Someone mistakes Arya for a boy.
- Tyrion says something impossibly witty or acerbic. Two drinks if his remark results in a slap, push, or other form of physical assault.
- Cersei plots something horrible.
- A wildling or White Walker raises hell.
- Someone insults Samwell Tarly. Two drinks if he does something to warrant the insult.
- Something is set afire or a character fights with fire.
- You want to throttle one of the characters for being so nasty or annoying.