- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 TBS dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light sour cream
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella or Monterrey jack work best)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- combine spinach, onion soup mix, soup cream, and water chestnuts.
- Pour mixture into baking dish (we used a 9 x 9 pan)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Each serving: 62 calories, 5 g carbs, 2 g fat, 4 g protein