Monday, April 2, 2012

Recipe: Easy Baked Chicken

I've mentioned it before, but I eat a lot of chicken. While salmonella once caused me to shy away from this protein powerhouse, I am proud to say I have mastered the art of juicy, oven baked chicken breasts.

Ingredients:
  • 1 Chicken Breast 
  • Salt Substitute
  • Pepper
  • 1tsp. Olive Oil
To Make:
  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
  • Place chicken on aluminum foil-covered baking sheet
  • Lightly coat the chicken breast in olive oil (which will allow it to brown nicely) and season with the salt substitute and pepper. 
  • Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken's juices run clear when you slice into it with a knife.

Now, if you want to mix things up a bit, I posted a link to an article from Men's Health magazine a few weeks ago, which listed 50 different ways (and seasoning combos) for chicken. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment