Sunday, July 15, 2012

Atkins Diet Simplified

I get emailed a lot of questions about various diets. The other day, someone asked about my experience with Atkins. I have never done Atkins -- I usually end up splurging when I deny myself something completely, but I do try to incorporate a lot of protein into my diet, which is one of the pillars of the Atkins program.

A lot of people assume that Atkins allows you to eat a lot of meat and fat to lose weight, which (obviously) has incredibly unhealthy side effects. I found the following graphic to help break down some of the misconceptions surrounding the program.

Readers who have found success or failure on the Atkins diet, I'd love to hear your experiences.

http://getfityou.com/is-the-atkins-diet-an-effective-weight-loss-program

No comments:

Post a Comment