- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, trimmed and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted and thinly sliced
- Juice of one lemon (approx. 3 TBS)
- Lemon zest
- Red pepper Flakes (to taste)
- Heat 3/4 cup of water over medium heat until the water boils.
- Add broccoli rabe, cover and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer broccoli rabe to colander, and run under cold water to stop cooking process.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook red bell pepper in olive oil. Add minced garlic and olives. Continue cooking for 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe and lemon juice. Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and garnish with red pepper flakes and lemon zest.
Each Serving: 53 Calories, 3 g Carbs, 5 g Fat, 1 g Protein, 1 g Fiber
Weight Watchers Points: 2