- Bundle fresh asparagus
- 4 oz dry pasta (any variety)
- 1/2 cup fat free ricotta
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Red pepper Flakes
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Clean and prep asparagus on a sheet pan, coated with non-stick spray. Season asparagus with salt, pepper and 2 tsp olive oil. When oven is preheated, roast asparagus for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Cook pasta according to directions on box
- Serve roasted asparagus on top of cooked pasta. Flake ricotta cheese onto pasta/asparagus mixture. Drizzle remaining olive oil over pasta, ricotta and asparagus. Top with red pepper flakes and serve.
Per Serving: 325 calories, 50 g carbs, 8 g fat, 15 g protein, 8 WW Points Plus