Monday, May 28, 2012

Pancake Art

In one episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, host Guy Fieri was presented with a pancake -- in the shape of his own head! (Check here if you want to see -- the resemblance is spot-on).

Chef Mustache Bill isn't the only pancake-maker-artist, though. I found this picture of Marine Invertebrate pancakes floating around on Pinterest!


Well, that really got my curiosity going, so I went to Google. And boy, did I hit the pancake-art jackpot! I've snagged a few of my favorites below. 








and of course:







2 comments:

  1. I have so many questions.

    We will start with: why would someone think of marine invertebrates while making pancakes!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, I couldn't tell you. There's hundreds of pictures online, too! Just do a quick Google search for Pancake Art.

      Delete