- ½ cup pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites
- 1 packet of sweetener (I use Equal)
- Cinnamon and/or Pumpkin Pie Spice (to taste)
- Combine ingredients in shallow dish.
- Microwave mixture for 2 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
Each Serving: 80 calories, 10 g carbs, 0 g fat, 7 g protein
- If you prefer a more "flan-like" texture, add more pumpkin
- If you prefer a more "cake-like" texture, add more egg whites
- For a creamy topping, mix together a dollop of non-fat Greek yogurt, a little bit of hazelnut cream cheese, and pumpkin pie spice, or top with toasted pecans.